Godan verb, intransitive verb
- to play, to enjoy oneself, to have a good time.
- to mess about (with alcohol, gambling, philandery, etc.).
- to be idle, to do nothing, to be unused.
- to go to (for pleasure or for study).
- Baseball term.to intentionally throw a ball to lower the batter's concentration. Baseball term.
Contained Kanji Breakdown
遊 play (3rd)
- 斿 to swim, to move freely, to rove
- 㫃 flags flying, streamers
- 子 child, sign of the rat, 11PM-1AM(1st)
- ⻌ walk, walking, road radical (no. 162)